Indiana Wesleyan University has an array of housing options that are centrally located, making them just a short walk from the buildings that will be utilized during Annual Conference. For those wanting an affordable place to stay, on-campus housing options are the best way to go. From townhomes to lodges to residence halls, you’re sure to find a space that will fit your family—and your budget. Space is limited, but you will be able to list your preference during registration.
Registration Types are determined by payment for your reservation.
- Single person on-campus housing reservation
- paying individually
- can be part of an apartment group by listing the names (first & last) of the people in your apartment group
- Couple on-campus housing reservation
- one registration process and payment
- assumes a shared bedroom
- couples can be part of an apartment group by listing the names (first & last) of the people in your apartment group
- Group on-campus housing reservation
- only the person registering provides an email address, mailing address and cell phone number
- person registering the group pays for everyone in the group - single payment
- list names (first & last) of group members during the registration process
- assumes people in the group will decide who shares each bedroom
- Immediate Family on-campus housing reservation
- one family member registers all the immediate family
- from 3 to 8 immediate family members stay in the same apartment
- list the names of immediate family (first & last)
- family members will assign shared bedrooms
- $24.00 per person/per night
- $48.00 per couple/per night
- $60.00 Immediate Family rate per suite/apartment/townhouse, per night (max. 8)
- $15.00 optional bedding per person - includes 2 flat sheets, pillow, pillow case, blanket, 2 towels, 1 washcloth
Payment Information: Visa and MasterCard accepted
Please print a copy of your registration for your receipt.
Check payments must be mailed within 7 days of registration. Please include a copy of your invoice with your check.
Make checks payable to INUMC
Attn: Lisa Timmerman
301 Pennsylvania Parkway, #300
Indianapolis, IN 46280
Cancellation policy: cancellations must be received via email to email@example.com by 11:59 pm on May 27, 2020 to be eligible for a refund less processing fee. No refunds after this date.
Singles and Couples will not be given an apartment or suite by themselves. They will be placed with other attendees if group members are not selected.
Campus Housing reservation is not the same as the Annual Conference Session registration. You will still need to register for the Annual Conference Session. Annual Conference Session registration will open in April.