North Central Jurisdictional Conference Exhibitors
July 15 - 17, 2020
Grand Wayne Convention Center
120 W Jefferson Blvd.
Fort Wayne IN
Every four years the UMC North Central Jurisdictional Conference takes place to worship, serve to congregations and people of the upper Midwest, honor retiring and electing new Bishops in addition to attending to ongoing business at hand. The exhibit hall assists in this by providing additional information, products and services which are relevant to the goals of the conference. Expected number of attendees are 200-300.
Booth: 10' x 10' booth includes one 8' table, two chairs, one wastebasket, booth number sign on table and wireless Wi-Fi
Booth Rental Fees:
- Mission $50 per booth
- INUMC or UMC $100 per booth
- Commercial $200 per booth
- additional table(s) $18 each
- 120V 20A electricity $25
- wired broadband internet $200 - when ordered in advance, prices higher when ordered onsite
- extra booth space - Mission $50; INUMC or UMC $100; Commercial $200
Payment by Check, Visa or MasterCard
Check payments must be mailed within 7 days of registration. Please include a copy of your invoice with your check.
Make checks payable to INUMC
Attn: Lisa Timmerman
301 Pennsylvania Parkway, #300
Indianapolis, IN 46280
Registration deadline: April 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm
Display set up: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Display Tear down: Friday, July 17, 2020 after 6:00 pm
Vendor Hall Hours:
- Wednesday, July 15, 2020 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday, July 16, 2020 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday, July 17, 2020 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
*times are subject to change
Shipment of materials:
Grand Wayne Convention Center
120 W Jefferson Blvd
Fort Wayne IN 46802
Attn: 2020 UMC North Central Jurisdictional Conference, July 15-18, Booth # _____, Exhibitors Name
Convention Center Regulations:
- All signs must be located within the boundaries of the assigned booth space and hung no higher than the height limitations for each booth type. Signs may not be attached to walls, nor may they be hung from the ceiling or outside the booth space.
- To maintain the professionalism and high caliber of the show, exhibitors are asked to observe and maintain the "good neighbor policy" at all times. Loud or obtrusive audio-visual or oral presentations or other activity that would be distracting to neighboring booths will not be permitted. If found to exist and cause such distraction, the exhibitor will be asked to discontinue such practice.
- All exhibitors will be bound by and subject to the policies and procedures of Grand Wayne Convention Center. The exhibitor further agrees to comply with all fire rules, electrical codes, union jurisdictions, and all other applicable Federal, State, Municipal and County laws and regulations.
- Exhibitors will be liable for damage caused by marking, defacing or damage by fastening fixtures or other items to floors, walls or columns of Grand Wayne Convention Center and for any damage to equipment furnished by management or its service suppliers.