Registration is now closed. There will be no late or onsite registrations this year.
Annual Conference 2020
August 15, 2020
Registration is for voting members only this year. Non-voting members can watch a livestream of Annual Conference on the INUMC website.
While we encourage our members to join from the safety of their homes, there will be a limited number of seats available at regional local churches and Indiana Wesleyan University.
The Annual Conference plenary session on August 15 will be a hybrid meeting, with three options to:
- Join from home virtually - using your device to vote
- Join virtually from one of 10 regional local churches to watch a live simulcast from IWU on a big screen; you will need a smart phone, tablet or computer to place your vote - Masks are required at each location
- College Avenue UMC, Muncie
- LaPorte First UMC, LaPorte
- Wesley Chapel UMC, Floyds Knobs
- Travel to Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion; you will need a smart phone tablet or computer to place your vote - Masks are required
Because of safety concerns, the regional locations and Indiana Wesleyan University will only be open to voting members. Guests are welcome to view the livestream sessions on August 15.
There is no cost to attend this year. There will be no meals or workshops.
Registration deadline: July 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm
There will be NO onsite (walk-in) registrations accepted at Indiana Wesleyan University or the regional locations.
All presentations will be recorded and on our website by August 1. It is essential and expected that all members watch these presentations and read the written reports prior to August 15 as presentations will not be repeated that day.
Online voting credentials will be sent (email or mailed - your choice during the registration process) to registered voting members a few days prior to August 15. You can vote from any electronic device with an internet browser - computer, tablet, or smart phone.