Both/And: Maximizing Hybrid Worship Experiences for Online and In-Person Audiences
March 16, 2021
6:30 pm - 9:00 pm (ET)
Zoom meeting - link will be sent to participants by email
In March 2020, when congregations ended in-person worship and went online (many for the first time) the methodology for streaming worship completely shifted paradigms. Now we face one of the most critical moves in the next iteration of the online worship experience. As we move back into our buildings, if we fail to think about how to create a BOTH/AND scenario, we will lose so much of what we've gained in the last seven plus months. This 2 hour workshop will delve into strategies for how to create powerful transformative worship where no one feels like they're an afterthought. It will explore:
- Re-imagining worship for both/and
- How to create interactive both/and experiences
- Bringing at home and in-person audiences together in real time
- Alternative opportunities for online audiences watching in-person livestreams
- Repurposing in-person worship for online audiences
- Strategies for adapting practices for both/and
- Avoiding letting your groove become a rut
- And more
Click here to watch Ed Fenstermacher interview Jason Moore about Both/lAnd
Cost: $10.00 per person
To Register a Team for Both/And do the following:
- Register yorr first person – you will be charged $10
- Register your 2nd person – you will be charged $10 for this person for a total of $20
- For each additional person enter the discount code Free on the payment page (see example below).
Payment Information: Visa and MasterCard accepted
Please print a copy of your registration for your receipt.
Check payments must be mailed within 7 days of registration. Please include a copy of your invoice with your check.
Make checks payable to INUMC
Attn: Lisa Timmerman
301 Pennsylvania Parkway, #300
Carmel, IN 46280
Cancellation policy: cancellations must be received via email to email@example.com by 11:59 pm on March 12, 2021 to be eligible for a refund less processing fee. No refunds after this date.
Click here for an expanded description of the event.