Wednesday June 12, 2019 through Saturday June 15, 2019
Indiana Convention Center - Hall J
100 South Capitol Ave.
Displays facilitate the ability of conference members to connect with groups who have information to share about their ministry. Displays are provided to encourage conference members to learn more about the resources that are available through the wide variety of agencies and ministries in the Annual Conference.
Booth: 10' x 10' booth includes one 6' topped and skirted table, two chairs, one wastebasket, one exhibitor sign
- Indiana Conference Team/Committee (as listed in the journal) may request one complimentary booth. Additional booth space costs $50 per booth. There is an additional charge for electricity, additional tables, chairs, etc.
- Affinity Groups - groups with a common goal of INUMC with non-commercial purposes (hospitals, schools, etc.) $50 charge per booth. There is an additional charge for electricity, additional tables, chairs, etc.
- Outside Vendor - non INUMC affiliated groups or individuals and/or groups for profit. Cost is $225 per booth. There is an additional charge for electricity, additional tables, chairs, etc.
Optional Items: additional charges will be incurred for extra equipment requests. No extra equipment requests after April 29, 2019.
- Additional table $20 each
- Additional chair $ 5 each
- 30" Cocktail table $20 each
- 42" Cocktail table $20 each
- High stool $15 each
- Electricity $100 per booth
Hours of Operation:
Thursday, June 13
8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday, June 14
8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday, June 15
8:00 am to Noon
We expect displays to be staffed as much as possible. Displays should be staffed during times when there is no programming in Hall K.
Set up: All displays must be set up Wednesday, June 12 between Noon and 7:00 pm
Indiana Convention Center Regulations:
- Helium tanks, helium balloons, stickers, glitter and confetti are not permitted in the facility
- Adhesive backed decals and stickers may not be given out by any exhibitor or individual
- Vendors may not nail, staple, tape, spray, hang or attach anything to walls, ceilings, fixtures and floors
- Booths may have music or video displays, with sound, as long as they are silenced during sessions in the Main Room
- No food can be sold onsite
- An application must be on file to provide anything other than "enticement candy", i.e. small bowls of wrapped candy
- An Application for Food Sampling must be requested from Lisa Timmerman. The form must be filled out and returned to Lisa Timmerman by April 29, 2019
Registration deadline: Monday, April 29, 2019 at 11:59 pm
Visa and MasterCard accepted
Check payment - must be mailed within 7 days of registration; include a copy of your registration with your check.
Make check payable to INUMC
Attn: Lisa Timmerman
301 Pennsylvania Parkway #300
Indianapolis IN 46280
Shipment: Contact show decorator for details
National Expo, Inc
2363 E Perry Rd Suite 101
Plainfield IN 46168
Unloading your material between Noon - 7:00 pm on Wednesday, June 12:
If you are unloading one or two boxes, you may pull into the Maryland Street drop-off area to unload. However, you may only park in this area for 15-20 minutes and will then need to move your vehicle to a parking garage or lot while you set up your display. Our golf cart ministry will be running from this entrance to the display area for small loads.
If you have a larger load, you will need to pull into the dock area off of Missouri/West Street. The guard at the entrance will direct you. Once you are at the loading dock, you are allowed to unload yourselves and then move items with a small cart, if you bring one, or hand carry the items. You are not permitted to use forklifts, motorized carts or any equipment owned by our decorator, National Expo, without the direction of National Expo. If needed, National Expo will have staff on site to assist you with unloading and moving your items, but you will be charged a fee for their services.
Display Tear Down: In order to have a good show we expect all displays to remain until Saturday at noon. Tear down can begin at noon on Saturday and must be completed by 2:30 pm. The loading dock will be open Saturday but golf carts will not make runs to them until Hall K is empty around 1:30 pm. Items going back to the Conference Center must be boxed, marked and moved close to the Green Room entrance.
In order to have a good show, displays may not be torn down before Friday, June 14 at 7:00 pm. No exceptions
If you must leave the show Friday night after 7:00 pm you need to inform the Onsite Vendor Coordinator, Darlene White when you check in on Wednesday June 12.