November 2 - 5, 2022
Grand Wayne Convention Center
120 W Jefferson Blvd
Fort Wayne IN
The Indiana Conference welcomes you to Fort Wayne, home of the 2022 North Central Jurisdictional Conference of The United Methodist Church! We're excited to roll out the red carpet treatment for you as "We Press On," our theme for the Conference. Blessings to you as we prepare to elect our next bishop(s). See you in November!
There is no cost to attend the NCJ Conference but there is a cost for optional meals and childcare.
Optional meals: Daily Lunch Buffet - $20 per person
- Wednesday: Mexican Fiesta (ground beef, vegetarian refried beans, Mexican rice, warm tortillas, chips & salsa, toppings, churros, lemonade, coffee, hot tea)
- Thursday: Backyard Favorites (pulled pork sandwiches, toppings, mac & cheese, cole slaw, cookies, lemonade, coffee, tea)
- Friday: Market Deli (ham or turkey sandwiches, assorted breads, cheese, toppings, pasta salad, potato chips, cookies, lemonade, coffee, hot tea
Fort Wayne Fun and Fellowship $20 - Join us Thursday evening, for fun and fellowship at the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory. Enjoy a catered meal and access to the Conservatory's Showcase Garden with its lush seasonal displays, the Tropical Garden where orchids and palm trees thrive in the shadows of a cascading waterfall, and the quiet beauty of the Desert Garden. The Conservatory is located across the street from the Convention Center.
- Hilton Fort Wayne at the Grand Wayne Convention Center - (attached to the Grand Wayne Convention Center) For reservations call 1-260-420-1100 and dial 1 or online Hilton Reservations, Group Code "NOC" or North Central Jurisdictional Conference; $139 per night + tax, self- park Civic Garage (walkway to Convention Center) at $15 per night. Cutoff date - October 7, 2022
- Courtyard Fort Wayne Downtown at Grand Wayne Convention Center (directly across street from the Grand Wayne Convention Center) For reservations, Courtyard by Marriott reservations $129 per night + tax, self-park Harrison Square garage behind hotel at $10 per night. Cutoff date - October 11, 2022.
Optional Childcare for age 6 months through 10 yr - $5 per child per session
- Wednesday, 9:45 am - 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, 1:15 pm - 5:45 pm
- Wednesday, 7:15 pm- 9:30 pm
- Thursday, 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Thursday, 1:15 pm - 6:00 pm
- Friday, 9:00 am - 12:15 pm
- Friday, 1:30 - 6:15 pm
- Saturday, 9:45 am - 12:30 pm
Parents will provide diapers, wipes, bottles and change of clothes if applicable. Diaper bag and supplies must be labeled. If child has a fever or illness they will remain in the care of the parent.
Payment Information: Visa and MasterCard accepted
Please print a copy of your registration for your receipt.
Check payments must be mailed within 7 days of registration. Please include a copy of your invoice with your check.
Make checks payable to INUMC
Attn: Lisa Timmerman
301 Pennsylvania Parkway, #300
Carmel, IN 46280
Registration deadline: October 19, 2022 at 11:59 pm
Cancellation policy: cancellations must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm on October 19, 2022 to be eligible for a refund less processing fee. No refunds after this date.